1. In cooking as a great oil with a high smoke point. Great for baking, stir-frys or as a dairy free replacement to butter,
2. Supplement for daily energy.
3. It’s high Lauric acid and MCFA content helps boost metabolism.
4. Support healthy thyroid function.
5. Nursing moms often take 3-4 tablespoons a day (and Vitamin D) to increase milk supply and nutrients.
6. There is some evidence that regular ingestion of coconut oil can help prevent or reverse Alzheimer’s
7. Can help speed weight loss when consumed daily.
8. As coffee creamer when emulsified into coffee.
9. A tablespoon melted into a cup of warm tea can help sooth a sore throat.
10. It has been shown to increase absorption of calcium and magnesium.
11. A tablespoon coconut oil with a tablespoon of chia seeds for an all-day energy boost.
12. Some evidence shows that the beneficial fats in coconut oil can help with depression and anxiety.
1. On the skin as a basic lotion or To lighten age spots when rubbed directly on the skin or To prevent stretch marks during pregnancy. To help increase sun tolerance and avoid burning, As a naturally SPF 4 sunscreen, As an incredibly intensive natural conditioner.
2. As an eye-makeup remover.
3. As a cloth diaper safe diaper cream (just rub on baby’s bottom).
4. To get rid of cradle cap on baby- just massage in to head, leave on for a few minutes and gently rinse with a warm wash cloth.
5. As a delicious tropical massage oil.
6. Topically, can help skin heal faster after injury or infection.
7. Can help sooth psoriasis or eczema.
8. Rub coconut oil on the inside of your nose to help alleviate allergy symptoms.
9. Oil pulling with coconut oil helps improve gum health.
10. It’s anti-inflammatory properties can help lessen arthritis.
11. Can reduce the itch of mosquito bites.
12. Can help resolve acne when used regularly.
13. Can be rubbed into scalp daily to stimulate hair growth.
14. To help sooth the itch of chicken pox or poison ivy.
15. For pets struggling with skin issues.
How is Nisarga coconut oil extracted?
We extract coconut oil directly from fresh naturally dried copra, by use of modernized traditional cold pressing process also called Ghaani.
What is deference between cold press process and hot press process coconut oil?
Cold pressed coconut oil means that the coconut oil was pressed using a mechanical method. How ever, unlike when normal processing is done, no high temperatures are used during the pressing process to help the coconut oil retain its natural healthy nutrients. When a coconut oil is cold pressed, the temperatures during the pressing process never exceed 48 degrees Celsius. Cold pressed coconut oil is considered to be a best quality coconut oil. Cold pressed coconut oil can be used both topically and internally. It is excellent for cooking and baking, and is also a fantastic health supplement, and skin and hair care product. It also makes an excellent daily supplement for dogs and cats. Cold pressed coconut oil, tends to more expensive than normal refined oils, however, it is much healthier. The cold pressed coconut oil has naturally longer self-life. In hot press process, the dried copra is roasted and oil is extracted using expeller. The hot press process is done at higher temperatures, typically above 98 degree Celsius. By comparison, refined coconut oils are processed at upward of 400 degrees, which degrades the quality of the oil and requires further processing methods such as bleaching and deodorizing.
Is Nisarga coconut oil refined oil?
Is Nisarga coconut oil pure oil?
Nisarga coconut oil is 100% pure, natural and there is no refining, bleaching and deodorizing process done.
How is the filtering done?
We filter the coconut oil using gravity settling process. Here in this process fresh extracted Coconut Oil is filtered through sedimentation of solid particles in settling tanks. This is traditional method of filtering.
Why Nisarga coconut oil is clear and transparent as other coconut oil is yellow in color?
Yes, Nisarga coconut oil is extracted from natural dried best quality edible grade copra using cold press process. During process of extraction the oil is not heated above maximum of 48 degree Celsius, so all the natural nutrients are preserved and as it is not roasted it stays clear and transparent at temperature above 25 degree Celsius.
Can Nisarga coconut oil be used as baby oil?
If you’ve read the ingredients on the bottles of baby lotions and creams, then you’re probably worried about chemicals too. You can replace many of your store bought baby products with a natural, chemical-free Nisarga cold pressed coconut oil. Coconut oil is gaining huge momentum worldwide for being super oil “containing anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties. Not only will it save you money, it will be better for your baby’s skin. Coconut oil is a natural, delicious smelling moisturizer. Coconut oil is the perfect way to treat nappy rash naturally. Coconut oil is best for baby massage. if you’re breastfeeding and use coconut oil in your cooking or consume it any other way, baby gets the benefits too.