- Manage news section of e-commerce portal.
- Develop articles about various vendors.
- Develop product description for goods listed on portal.
- Create e-newsletters
- Manage overall static site content.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in English.
- Ability to work in wordpress CMS
- Creative writing
- Edit images
- Bachelors degree
Salary:INR 50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area:Journalism, Editing, Content
Role:Senior Sub Editor/Senior Reporter
Keywords:Content Development, journalist, content writing, correspondent, editor, writer, reporter, content writer, creative writer, copy writer, content developer, content editor, news, content manager, website content, web content, website content analyst
Education:(UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required) AND (PG- Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required) AND (Doctorate- Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required)
Apply By Email – firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com