Barnyard millet is the magical ancient millet grown in India, Japan, China, and Korea. It is a rich source of proteins, carbohydrates, fiber, and most importantly, it contains large amounts of micronutrients such as zinc, calcium, and iron. In fact, barnyard millet is more nutritious than our everyday rice and wheat. Barnyard millet is good for diabetic people as it does not cause a spike in blood sugar levels, all thanks to its pretty low GI.
||Per 100 grams
- Beneficial for people with diabetes, as barnyard millet has a low glycemic index. It digests slowly and does not cause a sudden increase in blood sugar levels.
- Barnyard millet is smooth on your gut. Its high fiber content makes you feel light and active.
- Barnyard millet contains a lot of iron that helps in hemoglobin production and supports immunity.
- It is gluten-free and safe for people with allergies.
- Barnyard millet contains more protein and hence supports development in growing kids.
Specification: Barnyard Millet
1 kg, 10 kg, 5 kg, 500 g