Buy Kalonji Seeds
This crop grows in cold temperatures. It will grow up to 20 to 60 cm. It should be grown in winter seasons for the best yield. It takes 2 to 3 months for harvesting. It grows well in black soil which has a pH between 6.0 and 7.0. Direct sunlight gives the best result for black cumin cultivation.
- It is a great solution for acne in our faces.
- Diabetes can be easily controlled with this seed.
- It boosts our memory and controls asthma.
- It helps to get rid of a headache.
- Weight loss can be easily achieved with this seed
- It stops joint pain
- It controls blood pressure
- It protects our kidneys from various diseases.
- Eating black cumin seeds can make our teeth stronger and healthier.
Black cumin seed tea
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Servings: 2 person
Receipe category: Morning / Evening drink.
Receipe cuisine: Indian
- Water: 1.5 cups
- Black cumin / Karunjeeragam : ¼ tsp
- Fresh turmeric: A slice.
- Ginger: A slice
- Lemon juice: 1 tsp
- Honey: ½ tsp
- Take 1.5 cups of water in a bowl
- Add ginger, black cumin in the boiled water and heat it for 5 minutes.
- Then add fresh turmeric slice and boil for 2 minutes.
- Finally, switch off the stove and filter the water
- Add lemon juice with honey in the filtered water.
- Your black cumin seed tea / Karunjeeragam tea is ready to serve.
All the mentioned details are derived from farmers. Swadesi Organics can’t take any responsibility for the above-mentioned details.
Follow us on Facebook
Specification: Buy Kalonji Seeds (Black Cumin)
- Store Name: B&B Organics
- Vendor: B&B Organics
- No ratings found yet!
₹85.00 – ₹562.00