Herbal Sugarcane Jaggery is one of the traditional items of various ingredients in Indian way of cooking. The demand for jaggery is there both in the rural as well as urban areas. It finds applications in day to day cooking.
Recipe: Homemade Halwa with Sugarcane Jaggery
- 1/2 Cup Desi ghee
- 4-5 Cloves (laung)
- 200 Gram Wheat flour (atta)
- 1/2 Cup Semolina
- 200 Gram Jaggery
- 1 Cup Milk
- Few strands Saffron
- 30 Gram Raisins
- Take desi ghee in a pan. Add in cloves for tempering.
- Stir fry wheat flour and semolina together until golden brown.
- Add jaggery and saute.
- In another pan, boil equal parts milk and water with saffron.
- When flour and semolina start releasing fragrance, add the milk and water.
- Cook till done, then cool to room temperature and mix in raisins.
- Serve it with a smile and care!
Specification: Herbal Sugarcane Jaggery Powder
1 kg, 250 g, 5 kg, 500 g