Swadesi Traditional Rice Dosa Mix
Swadesi traditional Rice Dosa mix is one among many variants of the traditional dosas, combining taste, health and energy in each bite. Made with wholly organic ingredients and without any preservatives, this mix has perfect proportions of all that enhances all breakfast meals.
- Mapillai Samba-200gms
- Karuppu kavuni-150 gms
- Urad dal-75 gms
- Toor dal-25 gms
- Methi seeds-5 gms
- Add water to the flour until you get dosa batter consistency.
- Next add 100ml curd to the mixture. Set aside for half an hour, the mix is ready to pour.
- Heat a dosa pan or skillet spread a ladle of the batter into a dosa.
- Cook it evenly on both sides applying coconut, gingelly and groundnut oil until done.
- Serve hot with chutneys or sambars of choice.
- Mix the 500 g of mix with enough water to get dosa batter consistency, add 100 ml of curd and set aside.
- Next pour the batter on a hot skillet using oil on both sides.
- Try these dosas with fillings of potatoes or mushrooms.
- For a different flavour try the dosas stuffed with coconut and jaggery mixture.
Specification: Instant Traditional Rice Dosa Mix
₹108.00 – ₹339.00