You may also like…
Karunkuruvai is an important rice variety that belongs to kuruvai family. It is usually has grown in the period of kuruvai. The time period of this crop is June to July. Many Siddha doctors prescribe this rice for its medicinal properties.
- It is rich in vitamin E
- It has rich nutrition than brown rice and white rice
- Impurities and toxins can be easily removed from our body with the help of this rice
- The phytochemicals are present in this rice
- It improves the immunity as well as stamina
Recipe: Chettinad Karunkuruvai Sweet
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Servings: 2 person
Receipe category: snacks
Receipe cuisine: Indian
- Karunkuruvai Rice: ½ kg
- Sugar: 350 grams
- Salt: ¼ kg
- Ghee: 2 spoon
- Grated coconut: ½ cup
- It is required to soak the rice in water for 30 minutes
- Then grind it to a fine paste
- Add 2 spoon of ghee to the pan.
- Next, add the paste and sugar
- Mix it with a spoon for 10 minutes
- Finally, add salt and grated coconut to the mixture
- Your sweet is ready now.
All the mentioned details were taken from farmers. Swadesi Organics can’t take any responsibility of the above-mentioned details.
Specification: Karunkuruvai Parboiled rice
₹105.00 – ₹4,050.00