Little Millet is a traditional crop in India which is widely famous among people who are health conscious as these tiny grains are packed with a great number of nutritious substances. Little Millets are gluten-free, non-acid-forming, and a perfect addition to the diet of people who do yoga, workouts, cardio, etc. Little millet is a nutritional powerhouse of good source of protein, fiber ,B vitamins, iron, zinc and magnesium. As Chemotherapy and radiation therapy can be exhausting and your body needs power to go through each treatment, these little millets are cancer fighting millets.
Given below is a detailed mapping of the nutritional value of 100g serving of millets:
|Crude Fibre||7.6 g|
- The flavonoids present in little millets play an important role in self defence and immune system.
- Little millets is a low glycemic index food, which is a good source of slow digesting carbohydrates.
- Aids in respiratory conditions like asthma and bronchitis.
- Since it is rich in magnesium,it maintains a steady blood pressure and heart rate.
- The high inclusion of dietary fibers in these little wonders also makes us feel full with a little portion.
Specification: Little Millet
- Store Name: B&B Organics
- Vendor: B&B Organics
- No ratings found yet!
₹120.00 – ₹1,823.00