You may also like…
Samba and late Samba is the correct period for the cultivation of mappillai samba. It is the time period between July 15th to January 14th and September 15th to February 14th. Clayey as well as sandy clay soil can be used for the cultivation of this rice. The total duration of the crop is around 160 days. 120 cm is the actual height of the crop. This rice is usually red to grey. Coarse grains are presented in this rice.
- This rice is used to increase stamina.
- If we consume the water of this washed rice, it will be more useful for the wellness of mouth and stomach ulcers.
- It increases digestive power.
- Diabetic patients can consume this rice.
- It has high energy and fiber content.
- It can withstand flood situations.
- It helps with brain development for kids.
Recipe: MAPPILAI SAMBA RICE DOSAI
Preparation time: 10 hours
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Servings: 2 person
Receipe category: Breakfast Dinner
Receipe cuisine: Indian
- Mappillai Samba rice: 1 cup
- Idli rice: 1 cup
- Urad Dhal: 12 cup
- Fenugreek: 12 tsp
- Oil: as needed
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Soak the rice for 4 hours.
- Soak the other ingredients for 2 hours
- Grind it to make a paste-like we do it usually for dosai preparation
- You have to be careful while grinding the mappillai samba rice. It takes longer time to grind due to the outer husk
- Add salt to the finer mixture and leave it for 8 hours.
- Now you can make tasteful dosai which can be served with coconut or tomato chutney.
|Carbohydrate (g )||89|
|Dietary fibre (g)||1|
All the above-mentioned details are taken from farmers and Swadesi Organics don’t take any credit for the above information.
Specification: Mappillai Samba – Bride Groom (Parboiled)
- Store Name: B&B Organics
- Vendor: B&B Organics
- No ratings found yet!
₹102.00 – ₹3,892.00