Buy Panruti Jackfruit flour
Health Benefits of Panruti Jackfruit flour:
- Jackfruit has a medium glycemic index (GI) of about 50–60 on a scale of 100
- It contains protein and fiber, both of which contribute to jackfruit’s lower GI, as they help slow digestion and keep blood sugar levels from rising rapidly.
- The antioxidants in jackfruit may aid long-term blood sugar control.
- It contains almost every vitamin and mineral that you need.
Soft Chapatis using Jackfruit Flour
- 1/2 cup of wheat flour
- 1/2 cup of a mixture of jackfruit flour and jackfruit seed flour.
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- Salt as per the taste
- Approximately 1/4 cup of hot water
- Coat the utensil with 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Add the wheat flour, salt and a mixture of jackfruit flour and jackfruit seed flour. Mix it very well.
- Heat some water in a pan. Once you see the bubbles in the water, take it out from the flame (the water should be more than lukewarm and not too hot)
- Little by little add the water into the mixture. Mix it to form a dough.
- Knead the dough for 3-4 minutes. The dough should be stiff, one it cools the moisture would increase.
- Keep the dough for about 15-20 minutes. If the dough has more moisture, sprinkle some wheat flour.
- Knead the dough once more and make it into small equal sized balls.
- Roll each small sized dough ball to form a circular shaped flat bread.
- Heat the chapati pan and drop a rolled out dough onto the pan.
- Once the bottom side is cooked, it will puff up, turn it upside down so that both the sides will be cooked to form a soft chapati.
- Repeat the process until all of the rolled out dough is made into chapatis.
Serve it hot with vegetable or non-veg recipes.
Follow us on Twitter
Specification: Panruti Jackfruit flour Enriched with black cumin and fenugreek
- Store Name: B&B Organics
- Vendor: B&B Organics
- No ratings found yet!
₹281.00 – ₹896.00