It provides a great solution for almost all of the women’s hormonal issues.
It is good for pregnant women and lactating mothers, as it gives strength to the body.
It is full of nutrients such as iron, manganese, phosphorus, molybdenum, magnesium and zinc. required for a pregnant woman.
It eases pregnancy and increases lactation
When consumed during pregnancy, it helps in increasing the immunity, and also it is very good for the growth and development of the fetus.
It strengthens the uterus and leads to a healthy delivery.
Women’s RICE DOSAI:
Preparation time: 10 hours
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Servings: 2 person
Recipe category: Breakfast Dinner
Recipe cuisine: Indian
- Women’s rice: 1 cup
- Idli rice: 1 cup
- Urad Dhal: 12 cup
- Fenugreek: 12 tsp
- Oil: as needed
- Salt: 1 tsp
- Soak the rice for 4 hours.
- Soak the other ingredients for 2 hours
- Grind it to make a paste-like we do it usually for dosai preparation
- You have to be careful while grinding the Women’s rice. It takes a longer time to grind due to the outer husk
- Add salt to the finer mixture and leave it for 8 hours.
- Now you can make tasteful dosai which can be served with coconut or tomato chutney.
Specification: Women’s Rice
₹101.00 – ₹3,909.00